



YES...MY NAME IS BRANDI AND I AM AN EDWARD-A-HOLIC! HOW EXCITED WERE MY FRIENDS RACHEL, JODI AND MELISSA TO FINALLY GET OUR HANDS ON THE NEWEST OF THE TWILIGHT SEREIES, "BREAKING DAWN"...(THANKS TO MY SIS-IN-LAW AMI FOR THE SMOKIN DEAL SHE GOT US!) MY HUBBY AND BRAY WERE GONE SO WE TOOK KAMBERS WITH US TO THE BIG CELEBRATION! IT CAME OUT AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT, WE RAN TO DESERET BOOK , AMI HAD MY ORDER SET ASIDE, AND WE HEADED HOME TO START READING WHAT WE WERE DYING TO FIND OUT! OH MY HECK! I FINISHED LAST NIGHT (SUNDAY NIGHT)...CANT REALLY BELIEVE I READ OVER 750 PAGES IN 2 DAYS! WOW! I AM TELLING YOU, YOU CANT PUT IT DOWN! IT DID NOT DISSAPOINT, EVENTS EVEN TOOK PLACE THAT I NEVER EVEN SAW COMING! IT WAS A GREAT END TO A GREAT SERIES. I MUST ADMIT I AM A LITTLE SAD THAT THERE IS NOTHING MORE... NO MORE ANICIPATING EDWARD AND BELLA'S NEXT DRAMA, NO MORE WONDERING WHY THE HECK JACOB WONT JUST GO AWAY! BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE TWILIGHT MOVIE IN DECEMBER...IF IT IS ANYTHING LIKE HER BOOKS, IT WILL BE AWESOME AS WELL!







10 comments:
I just started the first book Twlight this weekend. I'm already on page 130 and I'm trying to find the time to read it! It's just starting to get so good! I can't believe your already done with Breaking Dawn! That's cute that Kambree went with you! She's a trooper! I've got a lot of reading to do!!!
Bran! I am going crazy! I am around page 600 and just keep putting it down like "what the hannah!" Driving me nuts! My goal is to have it doen before Mama P! I hope that it ends okay! talk about crazy stuff!
Okay Bran I just finished . . . I am torn as to how much I liked it . . . Twilight is my fav of the 4 and this one was very creative . . . it was good. I think I need to make you a treat for finishing the book first!
Brandi, K.. I'm now on page 270 and I think I'm falling for Edward too! Man, I feel like I'm part of the book, like a fly on the wall just listening to them! I love it!!!!!!! And just think, I have a lot more to learn!!
I love the pictures of Kambree! You are getting her started early! I was getting fuel on Saturday and the clerk there was reading the book. She was about half way done. It made me think of you. I also have an addiction: blogging!
I am so proud of you for finishing so fast! You said it was going to take you a couple of weeks...no way! Just a couple of days!! And I will be right there with you in line to see the movie! I can't wait!
I love the contrast between your face and Kambree's. You look so happy and excited and she looks a little tired. Too cute! I absolutely loved the new book. I must admit I was an emotional rollercoaster. Thanks heavens I know what happens so I can read it agian.
Your background is WAY CUTE! I wish I could figure out how to make a cute one! Guess what... I finished Twlight!!! Oh, I'm so ADDICTED! I started New Moon last night! I can't wait to read more!!! I love love love it!!!!
Way to go Linds!!! MM..Edward!:)
Bran! I finished the book on Tues. Cory wouldn't let me start until after he went to bed on Sunday so I would spend time with HIM and not Edward! ha ha. I'm so glad you are obsesssed like me. I knew you would be. So I wish she did like a 10 years later thing at the end, like Harry Potter. I hope the movie is good!
Post a Comment