CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Big 3-0 Jared!



Yes, I am married to a 30-year-old man! ( Well, almost...his real b-day is the 30th). We celebrated Jared's 30th birthday last Saturday with a surprise party at the Pine Valley Campground!I blindfolded him and off we went! I took a few detours to try and confuse him, but ultimatley those darn cattlegaurds gave me away! I tried to play it off that we were on the freeway until he said "when did they install cattlegaurds on the freeway?!"...shoot! Well I tried! ;) Anyways, we arrived, took off the blindfold and SURPRISE!!!! Lots of his friends and family were there. We ate dinner that was de-lish! I also digi-scrapped some layouts of him as a little boy (as you can see on the slideshow) and displayed them. He opened presents, we sang happy birthday and ate cake, and had a good time in the mountains. It was the perfect evening for a cookout too! Thanks to all who came and helped! It turned out great! (Sorry some of the pics are pixel-y...Em those are the ones you sent to me..are they that way on your camera??) Happy 30th babe! You still look hot to me!:)

8 comments:

Emily said...

BRAN i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! tHEY ARE N0T THAT WAY ON MY CAMERA! I WILL SEND THEM AGAIN! iT WAS A FUN PARTY!

Tiffany said...

Bran, so sorry I didnt make it, it looked like so much fun! We were planning on going up there, but then ended up having the family at my house all day, by 6 I was pooped and ready for bed!
It all turned out cute though! My mom and dad said it was way fun!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Jared!! 30 is old!! Just kidding! :) I am so glad the party turned out..you worked so hard Brandi!! I was so bummed that we missed it, thanks for inviting us and for being such great friends. We'll have to party!!!

Lindsey R said...

Looked like fun! Your such a good wife to plan that for him! I wish we could of made it too! I'm glad it turned out! He doesn't look a day over 20!

Julie Smith said...

It was lots of fun! The boys were so excited to go to the Mountain. Brecken asked Dan if we needed to take a camp trailer. I told him that we would only be there for a few hours. I think that they were remembering the family reunion. It turned out great and there was lots of yummy food. That always makes a great party!

Natasha said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Old Man! Just kiddin' - we celebrated Jeff's 30th this year too (funny!) Looks like you had a great time! I'm cracking up that you tried to fool him and he still knew exactly where you were going - those men and their sense of direction!

Kristen said...

The suprise party was lots of fun. I love going to Pine Valley too. I can't believe Jared is 30 (almost). Time flies when we are having fun. Thanks for inviting us.

Gina said...

HA HA!! Cory's 30th birthday is Sept. 30th. I'm totally doing a surprise party for him too! Sshh! Don't tell. I love the idea of the mountain. Cory would LOVE that! I'm trying to get some good ideas. Hmmm. Cute scapbook pages!!! Love em!