CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

My Laundry Room Smells Like Pot!

Yes, if you walk into my laundry room, you will smell the skunky smell of marijuana! As you may have been seeing on the news, my hubby is one of the many many officers who is taking down all these marijuana grows. They have been working 15+ hour days to get rid of it all. Jared is the team leader on one of the grows and said in his alone, there are millions of dollars worth of plants. So, every night he comes home and throws his clothes in the laundry room. And, if I have never smelled marijuana before, i do now!
Good job to all the officers, detectives, DEA, all other agencies for all their hard work the past few days and to Jared and the Washington County Drug Task Force for their hard work on all the investigating and survellance they have been doing for months before this!
Click on the title above (My Laundry Room Smells Like Pot) to see the video of what they have been doing!

11 comments:

Julie Smith said...

You could earn shopping money by charging people to come in and take a wiff. I saw them on the news and it looks like a lot of hard work!

Emily said...

Bran one of the DEA guys stayed at the BW last night and knew Jar very well! He said that Jar has quite the stories that he can tell.

Lesley said...

Amen sistah! I washed Sean's clothes in the hottest water I could get and let's hope that takes that nasty smell out!

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi said...

BRANDI!! i found you today on leslie's blog and i freaked because i remembered just now that you had left a comment a while back and i forgot to email you. i am officially a LOSER. SOOOOOO sorry. i can be lame that way--anyway, i found you and just added you to my google reader and now i can stalk you!

and btw, how does one get any of that pot for MEDICINAL purposes, of course.....;)

Rachel said...

You did it! I love the title!!! Way to go Jared! I am still laughing about our 4 wheelin' drive and we stopped to see if we saw pot growing in the forest! A police officer is never off duty! ;) I have missed ya! And I am so looking forward to tonight!!!! See you soon!

Tiffany said...

That is so funny, Im glad Tys clothes didnt smell like it, he was just there on standby! He brought home a lot of treats from it though, he said there was a ton! (just in case anyone got the munchies I guess!!)
I saw one of your cousins at the fair yesterday, but I dont think she recognized me, its been so long since Ive been to kanarra to see any of them!

Tiffany said...

Yep, we were there on Monday! It was Marcy that I saw, I forgot her name, but I knew it started with M- oh well! I know, thats too bad we missed ya! We ran into SueEllen and JB, but that was about it! We only stayed for about 2 hours. I took my nephew on the zipper, after that Saige wanted to go on star troopers, so Kody went with her. She had a lot of fun on it-all smiles- but Kody puked when they got off, so that ended our nice little day at the fair!
Did you guys have fun?

Natasha said...

Sounds busy...and smelly! I can tell from the news that they have been working their guts out. Way to go!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Of course they are working 15 hr days- HELLO - FREE POT!!!! JUST KIDDING :) You have a great hubby, especially for putting up with us staying at your house til' all hours of the night! & Good Judas, my thumb still has a blister- OUCH....
Loves
Jodi

Lindsey R said...

K, watching your digi slide show...I'm amazed! You are sooo good! They look so professional! I was proud of myself for redoing my blog! It took awhile but I figured it out! Thanks to you!!!