CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

What's the Date Today??!!




So today was a regular ol' Monday afternoon. I got a knock at my door that I wasn't expecting. I open it to find a delivery lady holding these beautiful flowers! "Delivery for Brandi Parry" she says. I am quickly trying to remember the date...August 11th...no, not my birthday, not our anniversary or Valentines Day...What special date am i forgetting that my husband remembered?!?!
So, I bring them in...ENJOY THE SMELL..MMMMM...and set them down with daycare kids staring at me as I tear up a little. I open the card and it reads:



Yep, my hubby got them for me for no reason at all. Just because! Well, i really think he is trying to keep his wife sane as she tends kids! :) Maybe it was cuz i packed him a lunch this morning?? Who knows where he got he inspiration...all I know is I am one lucky girl! Love you babe!

9 comments:

Lindsey R said...

What an awesome hubby you have! That is so so sweet of him to get you flowers just because he loves you and appreciates you!! Good job Jared!!!

Rachel said...

Well that is so nice!! And extra points for the sweet note that went with it. Very smooth! You are a lucky girl!

Gina said...

Aaaaawwww! How cute! They are beautiful. I love moments like that when they make you feel special. You deserve it!

Emily said...

Okay I am crying! MY goober brother sure loves you Bran! (So do we!) Way to go Jar!

Julie Smith said...

What a romantic! Who knew that Jared had it in him. LOL. The best flowers are the ones that you get just because...he loves you!

Lindsey R said...

Brandi, that's a great idea about having someone take your kids pics outside or doing what they like, instead of sitting them on this little weird platform and expect them to smile. I'm gonna have to try that next time! I'm hoping Mitzi is gonna take our family pics next month so I will have her take some of just Colby too!
K, I've finished Eclipse, I'm like 8 chapters into Breaking Dawn now! Can't wait to finish it so I can talk to people about it!!!!

Lindsey R said...

oh, ya, the Edward in the movie isn't what I really pictured but, I'm starting to like him and now that's who I picture when I'm reading... I love my little countdown too!! I just wish it was sooner then 100 and some odd days away!!

Lesley said...

Nice! I must say he earns points for that one! They are even more beautiful in person!

Kristen said...

I am so excited! Way to go Jared! Maybe he should inspire my hubby a little. That is so sweet.