CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Preschool...again!



Ahh, the first day of school. So exciting! Yes, Brayden went to preschool last year and loved it and learned so much! So, here we are again at Ms. Susie's. He really loves her and she is so sweet with the kids. I can't beleive a year from now I will be walking him down the halls of an elementary school to KINDERGARTEN!...we will enjoy one last year of prechool!


10 comments:

Lindsey R said...

How fun! He looks like he was excited!! What a cutie!

Rachel said...

Last year of preschool and then you get to start all of the school fun!! He does look pretty darn happy to be there! How fun!

Melissa said...

He is so cute!!!! /i'm so glad you referred her to me! We love Miss Susie!!!!

Emily said...

Oh Braydo is growing up soooo fast Bran! He so has Jared's mischievious smile!

Kristen said...

I love that Brayden wrote his own name on his name plate. So cute! He also looks very handsome in his new clothes and is he wearing z-straps?

Natasha said...

He looks like he is having the time of his life! So cute! I'm so glad he loves it.

Julie Smith said...

He looks so excited! Way to go Braydo!

Anonymous said...

Brandi! He's so cute! I'll bet he was soo excited!

Tiffany said...

Oh he looks so excited! I love that he wrote his name- so cute!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Oh, enjoy every moment- as I'm sure you will-- Kindergarten is around the corner!! I have had such a hard time with this- hopefully I'm just over the top from HorMoNES, hahha :)
I hope your babysitting is going good. I am LOVING the digital scrapbooking! Now, I never go to bed.......
luvs
jodi