...And I wish I would have found it BEFORE i had a little girl! Thanks to my friends Rachel & Jodi (holla!), I am learning how to make bows & flowers to put in Kamber's hair. We had a night of bow-making fun and I am so excited that I have found another "hobby" that I love! I tried to get some pics of them in Kam's hair...but...have you ever tried taking a picture of a toddler running around the living room?!? Yeah, they are a little blury, but you get the drift!
And the other day we had a little fun with the straightener and here is how Kambree looks with no curls!
Having a little girl is so much fun. Every morning she holds out her wrist with a bracelet in her hand wanting me to put it on and says "pretty"! Yeah...we definately have a girlie girl on our hands!







9 comments:
Kambers is too cute Bran! The bows are way cute too! One day . . . hey I caught NKOTB yesterday on my lunch break on "The View." i was dying because they are just a little older than they were when we kids! Chris just rolls his eyes! I want their CD!
Kambree is so cute. I just want to squish her little cheeks! You never cease to amaze me with your skills. Someday when/if I have a little girl I would love to get into that stuff too!
Brandi, Kambree is DARLING! I love those bows! They look like you bought them! You are sooo talented!!! What a good way to save money! I also hope I get a girl someday!
So cute! And boy did we have fun making them!! Thanks for letting the "party" come to your house!!!
You are SO creative! Wow! Kam is lucky to have you for a mom! I think she looks so much like you. I remember when Daisy was about Kam's age I put spongy rollers in her hair (since it is super straight) and she pulled them out before they could dry. She is adorable.
She is so dang cute! I am glad that I have some nieces because we are all boy at this house!
Look at those cute bows! I laugh because your flowers have POK-A-DOTS! hehehe they are TDF!!!!!! I can't wait to make some with you! Kam looks good with straight hair but I love her curls! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Hey it's Sarah, Melissa friend. If I have a girl this last time a want you to make me some of those cute bows!
Oh they did turn out way cute! I can't believe how different she looks with her hair straightened :) She is a doll. Can't wait to try & make some more cute bows for our girls - yea!! - woah that sounds weird for me to say "my girl"
luvs
jodi
Post a Comment