CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008




1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog (if you have one) and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Man..there is so many I can think of especially when we worked together. Going to lunch at Taco Bell and befriending (that's a word right?) the drive-thru lady...remember how nice she was?! Laughing at Sydne and her crazy ways.....haha. Tiff making us crack up all the time. Also, our Park City trip! That was so much FUN! Remember, on the way up we stopped at Krispy Kream and I ate like 10 doughnuts! Man, back then I could and not worry about gaining it. We definitely have had some good times and many of laughs!!!

Natasha said...

Where do I start? I remember that all through Jr. High I could call you about anything and you would really listen and care, no matter what. I remember going to Enterprise with Jessie and Celeste to meet Coley Melessa. I remember watching the Jazz playoffs against Chicago at your house and crying when they lost. I can't wait to make more memories at Time Out! It's coming!

Kristen said...

I remeber when you spent your first Thanksgiving with our family. We were going shopping the next day and you slept in my room. I woke you up at like four in the morning. Later that day you left a cute thank you not on my bed and I learned that you spelled Brandi with an "I". I was way excited that Jared had found you. You are an amazing sister in law.

Brandi said...

oh my heck!! Reading all of these is so fun! Good times for sure! It makes me realize what cute family & friends I have!! love you guys!!!

Emily said...

I remember the first time that I met you! Jared brought you in and you sat down at the kitchen table while he went to change and everyone was like "Jared brought a girl home!?!" Being the suave man that he is you just sat their while we were all like "who is she" and my mom went in and got after him for leaving you with us without introducing you first! I also remember when Jared showed mom your engagement ring and her beaming all day! Jared is majorly blessed Bran! (I also remember you staying with us after your jaw surgery! How did you survive time at the Parry's?

Gina said...

I remember getting you to finally try out for Mohey in Mrs. Pearson's class. Remember sleeping over for sweethearts dance and waking up to the black cat song for our alarm clock. Rooooaaar! Ha ha. Good times!

Rachel said...

I remember we first met in Nursery...ahhh...the good ol' days! hehehehe! I have told you before but I was so darn excited when you asked if I would want to join your scrapbook group and I about died of excitement! And then the night that I came to swing layouts by and conned you and Melissa into getting blogs which led to photoshop, and laptops, and digital scrapbooking, and late night IM chats, and swap nights, and meeting at the "wall", and phone calls on heads up on good deals, the list could go on and on!I have never had so much fun! Thank you for being such a great friend, and for getting me addicted to the Twilight series too. I am so glad we are friends!!

Julie Smith said...

One of my favorite memories is all of the times that us girls have gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I actually get an adrenaline rush just thinking about it. I think that I know how Dan feels about hunting. It is so fun to spend time with just the girls and help each other find good deals in the stores. I like how we get all of the ads together and sit around and plan our attack. It is kind of like scouting the big buck. Going to the Santa's Workshop at the Dixie Center is a great finale for the day. We definitely have to keep this tradition alive!!