My little baby girl Kambree (okay...she is not a BABY baby, but she still is to me!) has reached a milestone!!! She took her first steps last night! What an exciting night we had at our house! Jared just happened to get off early...which never happens!... and was playing with Kam while I was cleaning up the kitchen. All of the sudden I hear Jared.."LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!" and as I turned around I caught a glimpse of her wobbling into his arms! So, yes, I immediately grabbed my camera (thank goodness i finally got a new one! If I would have missed this moment, I would have cried!) and started snapping. It is kinda hard to take a good picture of a wobbling, falling, stumbling toddler...but I tried so here you are! A few pics of my little girl taking those first steps...it is only a matter of time before she is running around the house with her brother! Oh..and her new saying is "What is it?!" as she points to something! She is quite the talker- she knows Chinese too! ( at least that's what it sounds like most of the time!):)... And these are the reasons why I love being a mom!
Happy 15th Birthday, Caspian!
2 weeks ago







14 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! I can not believe how fast she is growing up! She is the most adorable little thing! Love you guys!
YAY!! Way to go Kam! I love the pictures...it is so hard to get them when they go so fast! So fun!
Alright Kambree! I am so excited for you to take your first steps.
That is so fun! She is getting so big! The cornfest is on Aug 21 I think, that would be fun if you guys came up, I saw your mom there last year and Mary brought some stuff to my garage sale too! Hope to see ya soon! Love Ya Tiff
PS you should come to veyo pool one of these days when we are there, they have a section for the little kids that is like 1 1/2 deep! Call me 6329050
Kam! You are growing up too fast! When are you going to let me hear you say taco?
Wow! It all happens so fast! I'm so glad you and Jared were both there! That is so lucky! She is simply adorable.
Love your new header, by the way
I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!!!!! GOOD JOB!!! Sorry I wasn't on last night. I forgot all about the 5K I was doing last night. We didn't get home till 11:30pm and I was beat! Talk to you later!
Haha...it looks like you posted to yourself...but really that was me! I forgot to sign out of yours when we were fixing your header...whoops! Sorry about that!
Thanks you guys! i am finally getting this Photoshop stuff...it is too much fun!! My new addiction..!
oh my gosh! that is so cute!she is getting so big
Tag your it!! btw, your page is so cute, you gotta teach me how to do it!!
So I'll make it 13 comments!! I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mommmy. I love it when they have "firsts"
Very Exciting! I especially like the pictures with Jared's G's hanging out. Kambree is getting so big. She will be able to tell Lauren and Austin what to do in no time!
Post a Comment