CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let Freedom Ring



Why I love the 4th of July in Kanarra:
1. Parade, Program, lunch at the Cobblecrest, games & sports, dutch oven dinner, DJ and slides at night!
The 4th of July is almost my #1 favorite holiday...it is tied with Christmas! I love the fun day of activites that happen in Kanarra, seeing everyone again, hanging out with the fam, relaxin... Brayden & cousin Layni rode their motorcycles in the parade as bikers...so cute that they won 1st place in thier catergory! And my good friend Summer & I put our cute little babies in the parade as "Future Prom King & Queen 2025". They were adorable too!!! Kids had a ball...the 4th of July is the BEST!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like you had a blast! Kam was the cutest little future prom queen! I love the dress and the crown. Brayden was one tough little biker dude. And thank goodness you ended up with a camera!!

Lindsey R said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fun holiday! Kambree and Brayden are getting so big! They looked so dang cute all dressed up! I can't believe how fast the 4th came and went! We need to get together, Colby would love to play with Brayden and Kambree!

Natasha said...

So fun! I'm so glad you love it so much, and that you go back every year. That is a very cool tradition. Your kids are adorable, and you take fab photos. I love the one of Bray and Kam on the bike together. And the one of Jared with the boys - so funny! Looks like some great memories!

Gina said...

Your kids look so adorable. You and Summer both look soooo good!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Brett and Whitney are all grown up! That is so wierd. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! Your kids are so adorable!! You guys look like you had so much fun! I miss Fourth of July's in Kanarra!

Melissa said...

okay - cutest dang pictures!!! I love the one with Bray and Kam on their "Hog"!

Brandi said...

Brandi's mom said,(not Brandi)The 4th of July the best memories I'll have,love those babies sooo much, hard to explain. thanks for bringing them up to us, we enjoy them more than you will ever know!!! Love Ya Mom