
1. My camera! You don't realize how much you use it until it's gone...yes, i have lost my digital camera.:( I have searched everywhere and it is nowhere to be found. So, hence the no new posts or slideshows in the past week. Luckily, all our vacation picutures i had downloaded onto my computer...so all is not lost! BUT..it will hafta appear by the fourth of July for sure or else I will hafta get a new one! I am a mommy for cryin' out loud! I can't live without a camera for very long.
2. Swimming Lessons. Brayden has almost completed swimming lessons and has done better than i ever expected him to do! He goes under the water, picks up the rings, floats on his back...he loves going every morning. And I sure don't mind getting too visit with other swim mommy's too! His teacher said he could advance to the next level...Good job Bray!!
3. Coupons. Never thought I would be a coupn-clippper but... for enrichment night last week a lady came & talked to us about how she saves a ton of money on her groceries. You would not beleive the savings you can get if you put in a little effort! She hardly ever pays over .50 cents for a box of cereal. She taught us that you watch the ad's for sale items, take in your coupons and save double-time!! So, i have started doing the same... at Harmons last week they had cereal on sale and i had coupons... i got 10 boxes of cereal for .50 cents a box! Then i had coupons again, went to Albertsons and saved $10 off my total. It so much fun to get bargain!
4. Projects.(holla Rache!) Since i have gotten into the digital scrapbooking thing, i have had little projects to work on. Some friends & I just finished a recipe book we made 30 recipes on cute digital scrap recipe cards! It is the cutest recipe book ever and I proudly display it on my kitchen counter. But, now that it is done...I am looking forward to more fun projects to start on. It is my "me time". After I get kids to bed, house cleaned, dishes done, i sit down and get to do a little something i enjoy. Love this free new hobby. I contracted this addiction from my girls Rachel & Melissa...THANKS GUYS!!!
5. Summer nights....yes, i love a nice summer night right about dusk. I was in Kanarra last Sunday night, hangin out with the family. We went out on the back porch and sat there until about 10:00 watching Brayden play croquet on the grass. Summer nights are the best!







5 comments:
Where would we be if we didn't have projects!? I would be in the looney bin for sure! I hope you find your camera. Those are not good to be without!
I just started Colby's scrapbook...bad huh! But, I am addicted! It's so fun! It keeps me busy and entertained! Your thankful thursdays are so good, I love reading them!
I can't believe you lost your camera! That is like losing your right arm! I am so sorry! I hope it turns up soon. It is sort of trippin' me out that we live these mirror lives. Daisy will complete swimming lessons this week too, and she has loved it. I, too, love the 'mommy time.' Oh, wait, I have yet to pick up on the ultra-cute digiscrapping stuff. Maybe I can contract it next!
Hello beautiful! I'm glad you remembered your thankful day! Sorry my camera died or I would have got more ppics of your kids today! It was fun that Jared and Curtis brought our little ones! I had so much fun today! Thanks for being so incredibly awesome!
So cute. I love my girls joined you in blogging. Its great to see what your all doing. I dont have time to see everyone so I love to catch up this way. I hope you find your camera soon. Love you.
Post a Comment