"Mom, that wasn't fun at all!" This is what Brayden said to me as we rode on a ride called the Ladybug Drop at Lagoon. It is like the Rocket, only for kids. It looks fun enough, and in the picture before the ride started he is all smiles...but as it takes us up to the top, he tightens his grip on me, then...WOOSH!! We drop fast, probably only a few feet, but enough to make him more than nervous. I am laughing, trying to console him, telling him the ride is almost over.Poor kid! He wasn't very happy about that ride at all! But, soon he was back to fun on the other kiddie rides. We had a blast at the "lots of places we went to mom!" We hit the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, then went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum, then Saturday went to Hogle Zoo and onto Lagoon! It made me realize how much fun it is being a parent...the best part of it all is watching your kids have fun and experience new things. That's the part I think jared & I liked the best. Watching Brayden enjoy the rides and Kambree discover new animals at the zoo. She enjoyed the merry-go-round which was about all she could do yet. But, I would say it was a great summer vacation! Thanks to Jake & Sandy and their darling kids for coming with us, they had fun together. We need to do that again! Holla to Natasha...thanks for letting us stop in and invade your house for a little while!! It was so fun to get to see you & your cute little family!!! Thanks!
7 comments:
Cute pictures!! You were busy busy up there in Salt Lake to get all of that done in one weekend...you probably need a vacation from your vacation! It sounds like you had fun though, and I must agree, watching your kids having a blast doing something new is so much fun. Total payoff for all of the hard work! Welcome back!!!
love the pics! I'm proud of you for getting some of your whole family! what a fun trip! I'm sad we couldn't go with you! i would have to agree with you also, that watching your kids have fun and expeience things is the best!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Its funny, we were up there exactly the weekend before you guys! We hit the zoo too. It was so hot though, Colby didn't enjoy it like I thought he would. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and your family is just darling!
I've been looking forward to the photos of your trip. They are so cute! It looks like you had so much fun. I love that you got so many family shots. Thanks again for stopping by. Can't wait to see you again.
CUTE new page! I LOVE it! You are a pro! I also like knowing what you are reading. Check out goodreads.com when you get a chance.
You have such a cute little family, your trip looked like sooo much fun. Next time you are in SLC, there is another fun place for the kids, its an all-dayer too, its called the Treehouse and its in Ogden!
What a fun trip- cameras are the best! I love how you can doll up your cute lil' Kam girl :) I love your layout too. I am jealous, I need to get the whole digital program working?!!!?
luvs
Post a Comment