CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

"T-Ball is Boring!"





When Trey & Brecky (Bray's BFF cousins) wanted to sign up for T-ball, Brayden decided he did too. (Cousins do everything together, right?!) So we signed him up, got the cute pants and mitt and started practicing. We went to the games and cheered him on. I thought he was having fun. Then, he spilled the beans and told me this "mom, i don't like t-ball. It is too boring. All you do is stand there.It is only fun when you hit the ball". I asked him if he wanted to do it next year and he said "no. I only wanna do soccer..and I want to start boxing and bowling". BOXING AND BOWLING?!?! WHAT 5 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY WANTS TO DO THOSE? I couldn't hold back my laugh on that one.
So, he finished out his last couple games and was glad to be done with boring ol' t-ball.
So, check out the cute pics of him in his uniform...it sounds like he probably won't wear one of these again!




9 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Awww...look at him...so handsome in his uniform! That's hilarious he wants to start boxing and bowling...sounds like he wants to do something with a little more action, love what little boys say!

Grandma Babe said...

He looks so handsome,He knows what he wants~ will be great at all sports! what can I say?

Emily said...

Oh cute Bran! The photos are darling! Man it was hot too! Poor kids! They look SOOO cute playing though! Like little bobbleheads! Good luck with boxing and bowling!

Lesley said...

K that cracks me up! I thought Ellie loved dance till we went to the performance and she asked if she could just color or something! LOL!

Sandy said...

Hey at least you got some cute pictures right? :) Thanks for having us over the other night, it was lots of fun, as always!

Tiff and Ryan said...

So So CUTE!! I need to get Connor on a team!! You're the best mom! He looks so happy ;)

Jules said...

What?! I can't believe you're going to Zumba without me! :) Let me know if you LOVE it at Wash Rec Center! PS, your Tball pics are cute, too bad he hated it! Thanks again for hosting the other night, it really was a ton of fun!

Kristen said...

Oh, Bray made such a cute T-Ball player. We will keep cheering him on in soccer. Go Brayden we are proud of you. Brandi, the Team pictures you took turned out cute. I love the whole design.

Natasha said...

Lu-uv the great photos! So Daisy walks up to bat the other night at her tball game and yells from home plate through the fence to me, "Mom! Is this almost over? I wanna go ride my horse!" Yeah...tball is not much of an action sport. Brayden, however, is too cute.