CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ode To Rachel (the only blond one in the pic)


This economy is not good on my social life! I am so sad to report that one of my best friends, who happened to live right behind me, had to leave us St. Georgians and move up north so her hubster could have a more secure job. Rachel: I still look out my back window at the "wall" and how lonely it looks with no dishes or meals sitting on top of it just waiting for me to come and get. Kim & I started running (well, walking/running) in the mornings and we walked by and saw the For Sale sign out front. Doesn't seem real. Oh and scrap night: SO Melissa was trying to teach some of our new scrappin friends how to load actions into PSE with Windows XP...the question of the night, "How do you show your hidden files?!". We searched..and searched...and searched some more. To which i replied "IF ONLY RACHEL WERE HERE!" :)
Kids Day, no Rachel. Church, no Rachel. (Who do I chat with in the hall now?!) Scrap night, no Rachel. For the record I am very displeased with this situation.
BUT...I am happy for you guys in the way that you still have a job, you got to move into a fun, beautiful new home (with double the square footage and cheaper than this house i might add! BONUS!) and have fun decorating it. You get to meet new "backyard" neighbors...and all those things. Just know that we sure miss you and hope you still come to visit us! Thank you for all the fun times we had, all the computer/photoshop/scrappin lessons taught. Thank you for your friendship and the sweet friend that you have been always. I will always remember how we met...the Little Valley 2nd Ward nursery children are to blame for bringing us together. And I am so glad that they did! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Alright Brandi. It is 10 am and I am still in my pj's, hair in the messiest ponytail ever known to man, and I am crying my eyes out! I was gonna get on your blog and tell you "I know you're busy but you gotta update that blog for me!" but you did already! I miss you guys SO MUCH!!! There are not enough exclamation points available to truly emphasize it enough. Adjustments have been tough and you have no idea how bad I want to tell Josh "Have fun here, I am packin it back to St. George and you can visit on the weekends!" No one here knows about my french fried buttcrack hair, knows that in the dark I am terrified of little dogs, or that without photoshop or all that good stuff, I would be a complete and utter mess. I hate that I made such great friends who "TOTALLY GET ME" and I have to move?! What is up with that?! The only thing keeping me happy is knowing I am out of here in 2 weeks and I am back "home"! Thank goodness for the internet so we can stay in touch and the next girls night I will try not to look like something that crawled out from under a rock and we can video IM! That would be FUN!! Thank you for such a sweet post, I miss you so much and I will see you soon. I will quit rambling now :) Oh, and thank you for giving me something to read! You're the best!