We had a fun Memorial weekend! We had Erin's graduation on Friday morning...CONGRATS ERIN! Then, graduation brunch for afterwards. Then birthday barbeque that night for Julie! HB JULIE! THEN Saturday was running errands day. Sunday church and a birthday dinner for Erin, HB Erin! WHEW...then Monday we headed to Cathedral Gorge to picnic with the Parry's. The boys had a BALL climbing and hiking around in the canyons! It was the perfect place for little boys to run and play. They played "hide the Skippy" (yeah, the jar of peanut butter!) and had fun trying to find it. What a fun place to go picnic, if you haven't been there, you should go. Like the Canyons but smaller. Gorgous place. Southern. Utah. Rocks. :)
Kambree deciding if she likes to hike into canyons:
Grandma Parry taking the boys on an adventure:
Looking up from the bottom of one of the canyons:
A pic with my little buddy:
Three day weekends are the BOMB-DIGGITY!:)







9 comments:
I can't stop laughing at Bomb Diggity! HAHAHA!!! And how fun to "hide the Skippy"! Whatever makes them happy. I am totally gonna try this with my kiddos and hope for the best! I wanna go up and see this place. It looks awesome. That does it, we are gonna come down and do a road trip up! :) You can't get rid of me that easy!
Way fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We totally need to hang out w/ you guys sometime.
The pic of all four of you is so cute, its minnie BRAN and Jared!
Ha, I love the BOMB-Diggity!
That looks like the coolest place to go! I bet the kids just loved it! What a fun family-summer thing to do!
That picture of Jared looks just like Brayden! So funny! I love it!
Hey That place looks fun! where is it?
These canyons look awesome! Where are these? I've never heard of Cathedral Canyon...
LOVE the new blog!!!
:)
I love hiking with the kids.. we need to go all together sometime :)
What a fun time! Love the new blog look!! YEAH!!
Post a Comment