CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bridals!


Jared's cute cousin Casi is getting married and asked me to do her pictures for her! I was so excited! So, we went out yesterday and did her bridals and had a ball! It was such a perfect evening and she looked beautiful. I just love her boots!






Congrats Casi & Jake! You two are so cute! Can't wait for the wedding!

6 comments:

Grandma Babe said...

Those are darling! I love the first one~ creative! They are a cute couple.

Ashley said...

These are amazing! Great job Brandi!

Lindsey R said...

WoW! You did a GREAT job! I love the ones of her showing her boots, sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You are so talented!! Those pictures are awesome! Your kiddos are darling!!! What spitting images of their parents!!

Jules said...

Oh, I know we looked at these on Sat... but they're just so blasted cute!

Melissa said...

I am still SOOOO IN LOVE with these pics!!!!