CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cutest Little Thing I Have Ever Seen


What a fun day! I got to take Kambree to her first ever dance class the other day! As we walked in I told her she was going to go dance with other kids and she said "ohhh! I wanna dance with the kids Bran!" (yes, she calls me Brandi, Bran and once in a while, mommy).
She stood there at first just watching the teacher and the other little girls. Then, she started having fun and "leaping" and "sache-ing"(pronounced "saw-SHAY-ing"...sorry, don't know how to spell those french dance words!). She basically just ran around and had fun, but it was a proud moment for an old "Mohey" mom! (My drill team in high school). She looked so cute all dolled up in her leotard and "pwetty dwess"! Later that day she wanted to go show "duncle Dan" her new dance outfit! So, I think she was just as excited as I was. I was explaining to Jared how much fun it was and I could only think to relate it to him like this "Honey, it was so fun! You will understand someday when Brayden gets on his first motorcycle. That's what it was like! A proud moment!" LOL!
Way to go Kambers, my little dancer! I love you and all your girly-ness!




14 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Kambree!!! She looks so darling!

Lindsey R said...

How cute! I love her little dancing outfit! She is a mini you Bran!

Tiff and Ryan said...

CUTEST THING EVAH!!! Im gonna kidnap Kambree she is so cute!!

Natasha said...

I can't believe she is that big! I love the pic of all the girls at the ballet bar. Too cute!

Grandma Babe said...

Its like going back 24 years ago! I love it~ She looks like a true dancing princess~ So reminds me of you! What a blessing those grandbabies are!!!

Lesley said...

WTG Kambers! So cute!

Emily said...

Oh Sissy! Its in the blood! She is such a cute little princess! I think "Duncle Dan" needs a little girl too!

Julie Smith said...

Duncle Dan was very excited to see Kambers in her outfit. Especially because it was her birthday and she sang to him. How cute! I am in total agreement that you can't start them too early. This is when they are so cute!

Rachel said...

How stinkin cute! I love little girls in dance classes...so adorable! I just can't believe she is old enough! Time flies!

Grandma Bertie said...

Kambers is THE cutest thing I have
ever seen in that first photo. She
is a fun-loving little girl alright! I love her just as much as
I love you!
Grandma Bertie.

Kristen said...

So cute. She makes such a pretty little dancer. I can't wait for Lauren to take dance too. So fun.

jessie said...

Ohh Sweetness! I want a little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, she is so freakin cute!! What a girly-girl, I love it!

Sylvia said...

Oh, how fun! It is so fun to have little girls that like to do the same thing we like (dance), huh?! She looks so cute in her little ballet outfit. I remember being so excited to get Brecklyn in her first dance class. ANd I love that she calls you by yor name...cute!