CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guess What I Got....!


YES! BUMPITS! I know, I know...we all see the funny commercial on TV for them...some laugh and gawk at the idea. I, for one, have always been a fan! I like to have "height" but my hair is so darn heavy, that i can rat and tease and spray till the sun goes down, and 5 minutes later...FLAT. SO, Jared's cousin Casi who got married last weekend asked Jared's sisters and I to do her hair for her the morning of her wedding. Well, whaddya know, we see on the Walgreens sign "We Have Bump-Its!" Julie and I were instantly excited! We got a box ($9.99 for 3 if anyone else wants to give thema try!) and here are the results:

Putting the Bumpit in Casi's hair:

Ta-da!

We put my Bumpit in at about 6am...

...and 15 hours later at 9 pm, after a long day of shooting wedding pics,traveling, etc., the Bumpit is still going strong! I still have height! HOORAY!

So laugh if you must, but now with my new Bumpits, I can achieve Utah hair anytime I wish!

12 comments:

Jules said...

ha ha ha! I can't believe they actually work! Hurray for Brandi and UT hair at her fingertips! ;) Hope to see ya on the 27th!

Rachel said...

Seriously!?!?! Of course those babies come out the second I move! So when I come down, you know I am putting a trip to Walgreens at the TOP of the list! HAHA! I love it! Miss you! But I will see you soon!

Grandma Babe said...

Bran~You need to keep your ol ma informed of these great " beauty secrets!" I need all the help I can get at this point of my life You're cute with or without a hump on the back of your head! Ha ha~ How can I change the grandma babe to "mom"?

Lesley said...

Yea! I LOVE it! I just might have to pick me up a few of those! You know I am all for "Utah" hair!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Ha ha ha ha ha YOU BIG BUMPER YOU.....BUMPY BUMPY...HA HA, LOVE EM, I LOVE BIG HAIR TOO;)

The York's said...

k so I've been secretly wanting one for a while now. And I've been afraid they won't work! I'm afraid it would show through my hair. Yours is super thick so I'm super jealous you can bump it!

Sylvia said...

I have been wanting to get one of those...i have the same problem with my hair, always goes flat! I will have to head over to walgreens and get me one! Your hair is so cute!

Kristen said...

Wahooo! I think you look fabulous with your bumpit.

Lindsey R said...

Lol! That is awesome! I just saw the commercial yesterday and thought- ya know that would be fun to try! I have the same problem...my hair will not hold, even if I sit there and rat the heck out of it! GO bumpits!!

Schimmy said...

I too might have to head over to Walgreen's. Have seen these on T.V. but never dared to try them.

THE HEWARDS said...

Ok Miss Brandi. So I read your blog and thought how funny!! Until I scrolled down to see your pic. And then I thought I want one!!! Soo I went and got it! And
Now we can be BUMPIT friends too!!!:)

Emily said...

The bumpit was a great success Bran! I can't wait to see the rest of Casi's pics! You did and awesome job and it was a fun trip/day!