CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gittin-Er-Done!

Time to build a sandbox for the kids. With a few boards, a can of red paint...

some strong helpers

and a small audience

daddy will get the job done!


And while daddy works we will entertain:




Thanks daddy! We love it!
And now for the next project....OUR GARDEN!!! HOORAY!

(Yes, it is our first ever attempt at a garden.I will keep you posted as to whether we actully get anything edible out of it!)

6 comments:

Lindsey R said...

How cute! I love all the hand prints along the sides of it! I bet your kids love it! That's every kids dream...good job Jared!

Emily said...

What a talented man you have Bran! Good luck with your garden! I hope you get lots of good stuff from it!
I am so about doing some serious canning this summer! What say you?

Natasha said...

Um...do we live in the same state because I am still shoveling SNOW! Rude! Love the new sandbox! Good luck with the garden. My first attempt was last year and it was seriously so much fun.

jessie said...

Way cute sandbox! I want one! Have fun at Disneyland!

Emily said...

Okay I have to add that seeing Jar layong plastic in the yard reminds me of Papa P to a T!

Rachel said...

Your sandbox looks fun! And I know you go out and play in it when the kids have gone to bed. :) It looks like fun!