
The feeling of excitement was strong as we got up, got ready and headed to the happiest place on earth! It was all we thought it would be! As we started walking into the park we saw Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Minnie, and other characters. The lines were already long, so we took pics of them from afar and decided to wait until our character dinner to see who we could meet without having to wait for an hour. We were able to do almost all the rides we wanted thanks to Fast Passes and aunties who ran around getting them for us. Rides the kids liked: Buzz Lightyear, Star Wars, Small World, Astro Blasters(brayden), Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh. Rides to remember NOT to take them on again: Pirates of the Carribean (2 crying kids in our boat...sorry other Disney riders!), Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain (bray).
And Braydens "favorite" ride: SPACE MOUNTAIN! We had looked at all the rides online and he was so excited to go on it. As we stood in line i kept warning him that it was dark and goes fast. He was nervous but wanted to go. So, he went! And after we got off, he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. But later as the day went on he kept saying "Space mountain is my favorite!". So, even the second time on, he needed some coaxing to get on again. But after it was all over, it became his favorite once again! (I wish I had gotten a pic of him on it.)
And we're off!:

Getting Zurg on the Buzz Lightyear ride:

We've got ears!

Enjoying It's A Small World:

Kambers, don't mind the spraying elephants!

Her face on every ride:

The magical Disney castle at night:

You gettin tired sis?

What happens at 11pm in Disneyland:

Check back tomorrow for California Adventures!







8 comments:
So much fun, and then the kids are exshausted. I am sure that mom and dad were too. Your kids would make very cute additions to Mickey and Minnie's family. They look good with mouse ears. So cute.
Adorable pictures of all of you - especially with your character shirts :) We love Disney, glad you guys got there! What fun times with the Fam
loves
I am cracking up at Kambree's face! Too funny! It sounds like you had such a good time. I totally love how you were all in character gear. Way to go. And I totally agree that California Adventure is nothing compared to Disneyland. Can't wait for more pics!
Looks like tons of fun! That's so cool that Jared's family went too, I bet that was nice to have help! Brayden is so brave to go on Space Mountain, I remember that scared me the last time I was there. I love Kambree's expression in the pics, she is probably thinking where in the world are we?!...Sooo cute!
Kudos to you Bran! I never thought I would see Jar in a Disney T-shirt! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are so dang cute! I love being their aunt! When we head back to SG my goal is to spoil all of them absolutely rotten whenever possible! Have a good one! We are totally game to do something for Easter if you guys still want to!!!
OH! Kids are sooo cute when they are sleeping! Your kids are cute when they are awake too but that picture is awesome! So glad you guys had fun! Sad they didn't like Pirates! :( May fave! :) haha
Don't you wish there was a stroller to push you around so you could crash! :) Way to go Brayden for loving Space Mountain!
Now that I am rested, I think we should go back. It seems like it went by too fast.
Post a Comment