
Ok...I know I'm just a day...or 2 or 4, late posting this! It has been crazy since we got home! So, here we go!
K, Kambree had a love for the characters! She would not let them go. Or she would touch their faces.(Notice her in each picture). She LOVED them! It was the cutest thing ever.

Getting ready to eat dinner at Goofy's Kitchen with his son Max. So fun!

Loving "Tigga"

It's really him mommy!

Once again, touching her face.

This was probably Kambree's highlight of the trip. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Live. So cute!

Getting Minnie's autograph!

Riding their favorite ride...the Ladybugs! The third time in a row!

Eating dinner with Goofy!

So we got to meet Mickey & Minnie at California Adventure, which was so fun! The boys loved the ladybug ride...we went on it like 3 times i think! We had dinner with Goofy, Dale and the Madhatter at Goofy's kitchen. We then went on a few last rides and head back to the hotel to get one good night of sleep for (sniff sniff) our last day at Disney!
Oh but not before my father-in-law decided to go with us on California Screamin'.(Him in the back).

Way to go Rod!







8 comments:
That Kambree is such a sweetheart! I love the one of her touchin Minnie's face...too cute! I love how Brayden made Mickey Mouse ears out of his apple..pretty cool! What a fun trip and you got to do so much stuff, I would of been exhausted by the end, but so worth it!
I want to back soooo bad! So glad you guys had fun! Cute pictures...I love Kambers outfits, so very cute!
Kambree has the cutest little happy face while getting minnies autograph. It is just precious. I can't believe my dad went on that roller coaster. Wow!
That picture of Kambree and Brayden is a classic! I love the look on Brayden's face! HAHA! It looks like so much fun...good job getting it posted (even if we did get a bit relentless!) and I can't wait for Day 3...hehehe :)
So fun! I love the look of amazement on the kids faces! Love the feeling of magic :) I'm so glad you had a good time despite all the lines and huge crowds and not getting to meet the characters in their normal outfits :) Such cute pics though and I can't wait to see them scrapped :)
I cant wait to see them scrapped either!
Is that an offer?!
HAHAHAA
Looks like you had a good time! we are taking Quade to San Diego Zoo,was the stroller a good thing for kambree? I'm thinking of getting a lease for Quade. tell me what was best!thanks!
Oh these pics make me sooooo excited! I can't wait!
Post a Comment