1. Disneyland is busy 365 days a year. (If anyone knows a day that it's not, HOLLA!)
2. To get the "Everyone Gets In For Kids Price", you must buy and print your tickets at home...contrary to what the "helpful" lady on the customer service line told you when you called and asked if there were any benefits to printing your tickets at home. Yeah. $120 more for our tickets then we had planned on. ARGH!
3. If you complain to the management about the "helpful" customer service lady's forgetfulness, you will get free passes to come back. YAY!
4. Disneyland is way better than California Adventure. It just has this certain nostalgia about it.
5. Fast Passes are a blessing.
6. You can pick out Mormon families in a crowd.
7. Other Mormon families can pick you out of a crowd.
8. The sights and smells of the rides stay with you forever.(Everytime I go on Small World or Pirates, it has this smell that brings me back to being a kid. Wierd how smells do that, huh?)
9. Seeing your little girls excitement at the Playhouse Disney Live production is the funnest part of the entire trip. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LIVE!? It was a dream come true! Hot dog!:)
10. Brayden does not like Pirates.
11. The Princesses do not walk around the park. You must go to Princess Faire and wait in a 2-3 hour line to get your 5 minutes with one of them. WHAT THE?!
12. You must go with family. So much fun to all be there together having fun! Brayden's cousins made his trip so much more fun than if we were to have gone alone.And we could not have done it without helpers! Thanks Ami, Erin, Rod & Kathryn!
I have been editing all my pictures (yes, i cannot post pics now without editing them. Just can't do it!I am an official Photoshop addict.)I think i have over 300. So, I will post our beach pics today, and then Disney pics tomorrow, after I edit those ones. We went to Corona Del Mar beach the first day. My kids didn't love it. I think the loud ocean scared them. But Brayden discovered that digging in the sand on the beach is kinda like diggin in the sandbox at home! It was fun to get to feel the sand in our toes. We don't get to do that very often.
Kambers "laying out":

Awww!

Our kids are LOVIN the beach! LOL

Her "mean" look:

Jared had the most fun of all of us!

Brayden appropriatley named this "Trey Mountain": (my nephew)

Cute little sandy piggies:

Warming up to the beach:

And not-so-much-lovin-the-beach:

Ok...gotta get to bed. Reality starts again tomorrow. Darn it. I hate it when that happens.







6 comments:
ooohhh! Del Mar is one of my favorite beaches! But Come on!! Where are the swimming suits!?!?! it can't be that cold! :) glad you are back! I missed ya!
HOW FUN! Im so jealous...the beach sounds so good right about now. Kambree is so cute...that's funny she wasn't a fan of the beach. Jared looked like he was having the most fun! Can't wait to see more pics!
I have to agree with Mel...where the heck are the swimmin suits? You went tanning...you would have looked better than I did! :) Welcome back chicka! Missed you!
Hey Bran! Glad that you guys had fun! We promise to go next time!
Looks like soooo much fun! I can't wait. I love the mean Kambers look! So funny. I can't wait to see more.
How fun, that is the one thing we did not get to do was the beach. We are thinking about goung in Oct. over UEA, they say...but who knows, that october is the best time of the year to go to Disney, and it is best to go during the week. So glad you guys had fun, and cant wait to see the rest of your picts!
Post a Comment