CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!


HOORAY!!!I can't believe we are finally going to Disneyland! I am soo excited!
In Kambree's words..."Meeshka, Moushka, Mickey MOUSE!"
(Ok, you mom's with kids who watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse will know what we are talking about!);)
Goodbye ya'll! Be back Thursday!

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Oooh! Have so much fun! It really is the happiest place on earth! Enjoy that beautiful Cali weather this week and take tons of pictures! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kristen said...

I hope you are having so much fun on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. The sandbox looks awesome I will definitely bring Lauren over to try it out. She hasn't experienced sand yet.

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

Hope you guys have a great time. And about your last post....the sand box turned out so cute, and you will love having a garden, we have done one for the past 8 years. It is so fun and rewarding, you will love it!

Melissa said...

ok.... ready for you to be home now!! Hope you are having fun!

Rachel said...

Today you are coming home. I am sure you are exhausted but time to get those pictures up! :) You will need to tell me all about it! :)