CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is worth your time!



I stole this video from my girl Gina's blog (thanks G!). I just loved it! It is a song called "New Again" by Brad Paisley & Sara Evans, and the video that goes with it is scenes from the movie "The Passion". Though I didn't see that movie, this video is really neat. (You will need to scroll down to the bottom of my blog and turn down my playlist music to hear it).
If you are not in the real Christmas spirit yet, you will be. And this is a good reminder of the real reason for the season.

3 comments:

Grandma Babe said...

Oops left my comment in the wrong section! Actually when I clicked on comments, it would'nt do anything so went down one. You can delete this just practicing, love ya~ thanks for being so patient with me!

Rachel said...

Wow! Very good! Thanks for sharing! :) Bring on Christmas!

Gina said...

Ha Ha! I was wondering if anyone liked it. I'm glad you did. It kind of makes me want to go see the movie... is that bad??