CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute Little Family

Lucky you...you get to see some more pics I have taken! :) My sis-in-law referred one of her friends to me for thier family pictures.(Thanks Julie!) So, on Friday I did thier session. They were the cutest family with darling kids and the most amazing blue eyes! That makes it even funner to take pictures of them! Here are some pics of their session:






8 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Those look so good Bran! Your gonna be a pro! I bet your having so much fun with it!

Ashley said...

You are so talented!

Sandy said...

Great job Brandi. Looks like your a pro! Will you do my kids pictures? Maybe sometime in January.

Kristen said...

Really nice photos. That little red head is just gorgeous. I love how vibrant the color of her hair is.

Natasha said...

Looks great! I'm so proud of you! It makes all those hours and hours of photoshop stress worthwhile, I'm sure! I'll probably be getting with you about Christmas Cards - (we'll see what my mom has up her sleeve...)

Kim said...

They look good. You will be a pro in no time. I might have you take some pics of Nate & Bryn in their TDF Christmas clothes...that might be fun! YEAH!

Brittany said...

Hey, Brandi!
I saw your pictures on Melissa's blog...just curious if you could email me prices and if your available to do some family pictures for us?

brittanyharney@ymail.com
harneyfam.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Brittany

Tiff and Ryan said...

Brandi, your the best! You are extremely talented! I asked Santa for the nikkon D60...we'll see!