
It's been a long week and a long time since I have done Thankful Thursday. So:
1. Nap/Quiet time. When i feel like I am about to lose whatever sanity I have left, I clean up lunch from daycare kids and announce "quiet time!". It gives me a few minutes to (sort of) have a little bit of me time.
2. That Proposition 8 passed! WHEW! I was just as concerned about that than the presidential race. That is all I am going to say about that.
3. My sweet Canon Rebel XSI camera came on halloween day! I have had fun taking pics and getting to learn all it's awesome features. HOORAY! I can now get close-ups of Brayden's freckles and Kambree's eyelashes and they are not blurry!
4. That when I went to Costco today, their gas was $2.59. When I left it was $2.39! No joke! Down 20 cents in 20 minutes?!?! I'll take it!
5. That Kambree says "shake your booty!" now! It cracks me up! Though it sounds more like "shkabeetee".
6. That the holidays are coming! Yes...holidays=stress. But also so many good things: yummy cinnamon pinecone smells in the stores, Christmas music, pretty decorations, baking, family, time off, playing in the snow, getting to wear cute sweaters, Christmas parties, Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, turkey, mashed potatoes...i could go on and on! It really is "the most wonderful time of the year!"







8 comments:
Bran I second everything! I am jealous about your camera! One day my food blog will really shine . . . we'll see you guys soon!
I agree! I am sooo excited for the holidays! Its so much fun when the kids get into it, and get excited. I'm glad your havin fun with your camera. You need to post some of the pics your taking! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween too!
I second the Holiday motion. I love this time of year and all the yummy things. When the temp gets cold outside, I start getting excited.
Hey you! So I am a little slow to respond from when you left a comment when I got engaged haha. How are things? Your family is so darn cute!! Are you still working with my brother? If so, I am sorry he is a pain haha just teasin. Hope all is well with you guys!
mia says "shake your boobies."
i keep correcting her, but she doesn't wanna hear it. yikes!!
great list!
Oh my goodness! It's Taylor..Taylor haha..Brandi your family is darling! My Jared went to school with your Jared haha... How are things?!
I love all your thankfullness. It helps me think of things I am thankful for!
I love your Thankful Thursdays! It really is the little things that matter the most.
Post a Comment