
So as you know, I got an awesome Canon Rebel XSI camera for my birthday. I have been playing around with it and just last Sunday, did my first photo session! I did Jared's family's pictures at the opera house. My pal Rachel came with me and brought her camera too. Thanks Rache! So, I decided to post some of my favorite shots. We ended up with over 450 pictures! It took me a few days to edit all the good ones, but they are done! Soooo....just wanted to get it out there that I am now doing pictures and I also am designing Christmas cards too. Let me know if I can be of service to you! :)







.jpg)








10 comments:
Brandi! Our pictures turned out so cute. You did such an amazing job, and on the "touch ups" too. I can't wait to see all of them.
Holy cow Bran! Way cute! They all look sooo good! I can't wait to see ours! Thanks for doing that! CU 2nite!!! Ye-yeah!
SO cute! I can't wait to get the CD from you and get some ordered for our walls. It has been a year and a half since we have gotten a family picture, and I am excited to have Austin in it!
Okay, I have to comment again becuase I just can't get over how awesome these pictures are. I think I need some more..... I will be getting with you soon.
Brandi! Those pictures are sooo cute! You did a great job :) wow!
Those pics are so cute! Looks like you are already a pro.
Those pics look awesome!
Brandi, those pictures are darling!!! You are gorgeous by the way!! That is a nice camera....lucky you! What a cute family!
Those pics came out very nice~great job. We have to do ours real soon!
Brandi- I love your pictures! Sooo cute. I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list
Post a Comment