CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008



1. General Conference coming up! With all the uncertainty in the economy going on right now, I am really excited to hear what our church leaders have to say. And it's always nice to feel inspired and motivated after hearing their words.
2. That my kids make me laugh as often as they make me want to pull my hair out. The other night during family night we were talking about Joseph Smith. I asked Brayden "you know your Book Of Mormon that grandma Parry gave you in your little scripture case? Do you know who wrote that book?" To which he replied "Ummm....GRANDMA PARRY!" Needless to say, Jared & I had a good laugh!
3. My sweet little chatterbox Kambree! That girl learns a few new words every day!
There is a book I read to my daycare kids almost every day (they pick them out) that reapeats the saying "(animal, animal) what do you see? I see a (animal) looking at me!" So, she brings that book to me the other night, plops down on my lap and starts repeating " I see...blobety blah blah...I see...blah blah..I see..."! I again, get a good laugh that night! Her favorite new saying is "Uh getdown!" (Meaning i wanna get down, OR I wanna get up on your lap!) I swear, kids are sponges!
4. FALL! Hooray for tolerable weather, halloween decorations, the vibrant colors of leaves and the ablility to open my windows in the morning and feel the cool air rather than HOT air!
5. In these scary times, that my husband has a job that will always be there. We will never have to worry if he gets "slow", gets paid, etc. We will always have insurance and he has the chance to make overtime. I am thankful he has a job that he enjoys and one that will always be busy.

4 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

Love all your cute little, uplifting things...you're the best

Rachel said...

Good list again this week! Yours actually reminded me that it was Thursday. So thanks for being a great example, heaven knows I them! See you tonight!

Melissa said...

yes - I'm greatful for a little job security too! It is going to be kinda fun for Curtis and Jared to work closer together now! If it is at all possible I will probably be seeing you more! haha!

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Hey Bran,
Im just showing your grandma Linda your blogg. She loves it. I get her all set up so you guys can keep in touch.

Love you,
Mitzi