CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin' Pickin!


Is it really that time of year again?! It seriously seems like August and here it is time to pick pumpkins! I do love that the weather has been SO nice though!
So, for family night we headed to the pumpkin patch with some friends and family. Brayden got us a great lookin one! Then the kids ran around and played on the "corn slide" (a tube like slide that leads into a pile of corn!), pet the animals and ate some De-Lish pumpkin pie! We always have fun out there!




12 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Bran how fun! I love your pictures! We need to plan our Halloween party! Toph is not too keen on dressing up . . but we'll see . . .

Rachel said...

We had a blast! And now we have cute pumpkins for the month! I am glad we went early so we had a choice of pumpkins! We should definitely do it again next year!

Melissa said...

We always have so much fun with you guys! Thanks for inviting us! We will be making it a tradition for sure!

Lindsey R said...

Looks like fun! What a good idea! I didn't know it was even there! Don't ya love this time of year!?!

Schimmy said...

Where did you guys go? I would love to take my kids.

Brandi said...

I assumed all the St. George-ians knew about this!...It is at the Staheli Farm (cornmaze and pumpkin patch). There are slides, animals, food, little barrel rides, etc...Monday nights are cheaper to get in for family night.

Tiff and Ryan said...

Hey Brand! I bet Connor and Brayden would love to play together. You should bring them over sometime or let me babysit for you sometime...Even the girls would play. Connor is such a wise guy sometimes...ha...love it!

Sylvia said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the pumkin patch! I sent you a e-mail, did you get it?

Natasha said...

Your pictures are adorable! I love the one of Jared and Kambers! So cute! It looks like you had so much fun. I'm with you on the whole 'time flies' thing. I'm still suffering with the idea that we aren't going to be able to go swimming again for a LONG time! P.S. The whole fam digs your CD. It's Levi's favorite. He asks for it every time we're in the car

Lesley said...

Yea I'm so excited for Staheli Farm time!

Sylvia said...

I sent the E-mail agin let me know if you get it! It might come in under brindleytransport@infowest.com, if you dont get it than now you have mine!

Tiffany said...

These are so cute, I love this time of year, it sooo fun!! That is so cute that Bray learned to ride without training wheels, they do pick it up super-fast! Saige learned the weekend Ty and I dropped her off at my parents, of course Grandpa Kendall can teach her in an hour! haha!!