CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's About TIME!



I am happy to report (for those of us who live near a Costco) that gas at Costco on Monday was $2.89 a gallon. Yesterday, it was $2.79 a gallon, and yes, today it is continuing the trend at $2.69 a gallon!!! It is about time we start to see "normal" gas prices again! Though in Utah, we are still one of the highest in the nation...hopefully we are starting to catch up! HOORAY!!! Holla if you hear me!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so exciting! I posted on this a week or so ago when it was 3.68 and I was happy about that.

Natasha said...

Jeff and I were just saying the other day that the commute to school might actually be manageable. I think it's sad that no one is talking about the good news because of the election and everything else. Hopefully these prices stick around for a while!

Kristen said...

I am so excited prices are starting to go down! I hated to fill up my car knowing my budget would suffer. Hooray for lower gas prices!

Brandi said...

I hear ya Kris! When gas was at it's highest, it costed me $80 to fill up!!! I about passed out! Then, at Costco the other day....$54! I thought the pump stopped right in the middle of filling! Nope, it was done! Hooray! can you beleive it?!?! That makes your day!