

About half-way there!:)





So I did it! I had an ultrasound and did not find out what the sex was! I knew if I could just get past today, that the rest of the waiting would be easier, only because there will be no more temptation to find out! Baby looks healthy, which always brings a sigh of relief. No matter how many times you are pregnant, or how many babies you have, it's always amazing to see this little person growing inside you with a beating heart, arms and legs movin around and thinking how amazing it is that the body knows just exactly what to do (mine to carry the baby and then the baby's knows just what to do developmentally). It's always so fun! I could lay there all day and just watch. When she asked if we wanted to find out what it is I sat there for a minute and said "yes and no!" haha. But then I stuck to my guns and so did Jared and we said no. So a couple times we had to close our eyes so we wouldn't get an accidental glimpse. But ONCE, she was showing us the measurement of the leg from the hip to the knee...and I swore I saw boy parts!!! But not 100% sure and I didn't want to ask cuz I didn't want to know if it was that or maybe the cord??? So, I walked out of there thinking to myself "I bet its a boy!" and when we got in the car I asked Jared if he saw what I saw. He said "yeah, but that wasn't anything! I caught a good glimpse once and there was nothing there! I think it's a girl!" HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! So, now I really have NO IDEA what it is. But let me just say I can not wait for delivery day!
Come on July 25th!!! :)







9 comments:
How fun! I loved getting my ultrasounds and having them confirm that everything was o.k.
And that's going to make your delivery day that much more exciting! Good for you for sticking to your guns and not finding out! I'm excited to find out if you or jared is right!
You look so cute pregnant!
Aren't you supposed to gain weight when your pregnant?? You look so great!
You'll have to share your secrets.
K..your r so dang cute pregnant! Ultrasounds are always so fun! Good for you guys that your waiting to find out! It will be here before ya know it!
I am not surprised that you look fantastic. You looked great when you were pregnant with Kambree too! I can't believe how good you are being about not finding out. I would CAVE under that pressure! I can't wait to find out!
Ya I don't know how you are doing that! You are so strong! I want to know!!! hahaha You look amazing as usually and I can't believe how fast time is flying! He/She's going to be here before we know it!!!
You are a skinny little twirp! Where's the third baby weight gain? We can't be seen together at any family functions until I'm two months post partum.
AW! I love your baby bump! I really haven't seen you in forever! SO cute, you wear bein prego well!
YOU LOOK SO AMAZING PREGGERS!!!
YOU are the cutest prego chick ever! I on the other hand....am totally not. I HATE BEING PREGO...and wish I looked like you!
Post a Comment