CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


I hate:
the sand on my freshly swept floors.
But I love:
that my kids love to play in the sandbox and that it's perfect weather to.
I hate:
the sight of bees.
But I love:
that that means spring is here.
I hate:
how my back hurts after raking up old crunchy leaves from the fall.
But I love:
seeing the "popcorn popping" on all the beautiful trees!
I hate:
how I might look in a swimming suit(or maybe a tank top and shorts) this summer at the pool.
But I Love:
that we get to go swimming hopefully soon and how much my kids love it, like me!
I hate:
spring cleaning
But I love:
that it's time for spring cleaning!(and the feeling after!:)

Winter: fun to sled, but awfully cold.
Fall: pretty leaves, but getting awfully cold.
Summer: fun to swim but too blistering hot.
SPRING = THE NEW MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

3 comments:

Lindsey R said...

I agree 100%! Cute post!

Sandy said...

I'm sure you will look cute in a swimming suit, you have a little tiny belly :) I love spring too!

THE HEWARDS said...

I have too agree with sandy brandi You are going to look cute!:) Love how spring makes everyone Happy!