So I have my ultrasound on Monday,(though no, we are not finding out what the sex is. I know! I never thought I would be able to do that! But like Jared and my doc told me, we already have one of each and everything we need, so why not have a fun surprise?! I am freaking out just a little. I am such a preperation type person, i like to think. I guess I will pull out a tub of blue clothes and a tub of pink!) I will post that and some prego pics next week. But for now, all I really have is a few layouts I have been working on. Nothing real exciting. My life pretty much consists of preschool a.m, feed kiddies lunch, preschool p.m., clean up preschool & house, try to do a batch or two of laundry, start dinner, throw in some YW's, grocery shoppin, park visits, church, story time, photo shoots and editing, preschool prep, family time, etc. etc. etc. Therefore, nothing too exciting to share with you all. That pretty much covers it. Except for the fact that I look pregnant now. Just past the point i think, that people look at me and think "is she pregnant or just gaining weight?" When you start to get that belly, I told Jared, you want it to just pop out so that you actually LOOk prego and not just "kinda chubby", haha! Pics coming soon...:)
Oh, and feeling my baby move is still something that seems so miraculous. Lovin it.




that's all for now...blogger is taking ten years to upload tonight.







2 comments:
Glad to see you are still alive! HAHA! I am sad that I didn't get to see you when I came down, but I TOTALLY understand...hubby dates are not something to pass up, especially for Valentines Day! We will have to chat and catch up!
Your scrap pages are darling! You are so good at it!
The park was fun...but too cold the other day. We will have to do another for sure when its warmer!
Post a Comment