
Okay, my good friend Rachel does Thankful Thursdays & i thought it was a great idea, so here I go...I am thankful for:
1. Good friends! It seems like for different aspects of my life, I've got a good friend to help me out along the way. There were many times this week that I wanted to throw my computer out the window as I'm trying to learn Photoshop and digital scrapbooking. But, thanks to good friends (holla Rache!) I still have my computer and even learned how to do some fun things too. They are all always there to offer advice (Kim), motivation (Melissa...sorry i've been a slacker getting to the gym!), yummy recipes (Natasha),laughs (Gina), etc. You all help me to let me vent if I need to, cry if I need to, laugh when I need to, and give me great little tips to make life easier. All I hafta say is ...thank goodness for good friends! Love ya guys!
2. My kids. Celebrating both their birthdays the past week, I reflected on my life with them and just what they mean to me. To each his own, but sometimes I wonder how bored people get that don't have any kids. I couldn't imagine my life without them, love them to pieces and I just live for them. Yesterday Brayden said "mom, I gave sister a kiss for her birthday" and gave her a big smooch! Now...how sweet is that?!
3. Jared. I have never known a more hard working guy in my life. He is one of those blessed people that is good at everything he does (well, except for that he can't dance to save his life.)He is the best daddy, husband, garbage taker-outer, lawn-mower, weed-picker,bike-rider, bow shooter, love-maker (hehehe), druggie-catcher out there! I'm SO thankful that I married someone who keeps life fun and makes me laugh. I didn't realize how important that can be in a marriage until after I was married. He reminds me to not take things too seriously and keeps life fun! Love ya babe!
4. Ice cream. I have this thing I think I got from my dad where, just about every night, after kids are in bed, house is picked up, dishes are done, I must sit down with a nice, big bowl of ice cream! It is like my reward to myself for completing another day. I know it's not healthy...I know it's probably adding inches to the waistline... but it is something I think I will do the rest of my life thank you very much!
5. People who leave me comments on my blog and e-mails in my inbox! It's so fun throughout the day to check my computer and read a little blurp from a good friend or family member! It brings me a smile and I think we all offer each other a little support and friendship along the way through this craziness we call life.







5 comments:
I am so glad you did it this week. I love reading them. It really does make you more grateful for the little things in life!
Hooray for gratitude! Ok, I know it sounds cheesy, but after Presideny Eyring's talk on the subject, I started keeping a journal dedicated to the purpose. It has made me so much more grateful every single day of my life! All day long I think about what I can write at the end of the day. I am truly amazed at the ways the Lord blesses me. Those prophets really do know what they're talking about! Loved reading yours. Thanks for sharing. Gotta know: What's your favorite kind of ice cream??
Brandi what a great idea! We saw Kambree on TV! She is such a princess! I hope you know how thankful we are to have you! You have brought more to Jared life than I could ever imagine! Thanks for being such a great sister in law! We love you guys and miss you!
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Good job! and I love you too!
Ha ha! Loved the shout out!! Hey, what digital scapbook program do you have? I'm starting to get into that myself. Let me know. Love your background! Where did you get it? Love ya.
Post a Comment