CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008


Another week has gone by so fast...here it is Thursday again already!
1. Hugs & kisses from my kids. Yesterday I was sitting on the living room floor and my little Kambree crawls over to me, climbs up on my lap, wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder! Talk about melting my heart! It was one of those moments when you try to savor it forever! Then Brayden seeing this, (not to be outdone) comes over and hugs me too! It was the best moment of the day.
2. Answered prayers. As most of you know, I have started doing daycare. I only decided to do this about a month or so ago, and I am already officially full for the coming school year! Just a few days ago i told Jared " I wish I could watch the Sparks 2 kids" as I had 2 spots left & i'm trying to get teachers kids, so I can have a teachers schedule. Well, whaddya know, last night she called, her current babysitter is going back to work!!So, I will be able to earn enough money to make our house payment each month, so then hopefully we can make those ends meet a little easier and start saving more (put more $ in the kids accounts, 401K, savings, the Disneyland fund!) Yes, I am thankful for answered prayers.
3. Disposable Diapers! Speaking of daycare, I have started with a few part-time kids and let me just say, disposable diapers are one of the greatest inventions yet! I can't imagine all of our great-grandma's, or even grandma's, having to take that dirty, smelly diaper and wash it clean! EW!
4.Technology. It is crazy how many ways there are now to get a hold of somebody...you've got good old fashioned mail, phone calls, e-mail, texting, instant messaging, blogging, paging, etc! Wonder what our ancestors would think?!
5. David COOK! YAY! I know, David Archuleta is cute...but D. Cook had it! He had the star quality! The voice! Can't wait to hear the songs he comes out with! I LOVE his version of "Always Be My Baby"! I am thankful to American Idol for giving me some excitement on a Wednesday night.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks for sharing! I have actually had a week full of answered prayers myself and it never ceases to amaze me that the God of the entire Universe really is mindful of little old me and my small problems. And...I'll try to forgive you for voting for David Cook.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Love the Thankful Thursdays- I keep saying I'm gonna do it & then it ends up being Friday or Monday or something craZY!! I'm glad your daycare is working out- that is great, you deserve it :) I didn't follow AI until the last little bit - but agree The "cook" dude was AWESOME :) & Archie boy will be fine, I'm sure he is signing on for millions right now!
Loves
Jodi

Emily said...

Brandi you have been tagged! Check out my blog to see what to do!