
Today our little princess Kambree turns 1! They really grow up too fast. It has been so fun having her in our family, she is so good to let me dress her up and do her hair, just like she is my little baby doll. Brayden loves to make her laugh and she has developed this cute little personality. Jared & I both just look at her and can't get over how beautiful she is! Love you sweetheart! Happy birthday!







2 comments:
Your header is absolutely adorable!!! You did it! Way to go!You are a pro now...and Happy Birthday Kambree!
Your new header and paper is soooo cute! I so love it. Your photos are awesome. Your little priness is such a doll. I love to think about how much they have grown and changed in the past year and then imagine what the next year holds. Have fun with her!!
Post a Comment