But ones I would regret if I didn't get at least one. So in a few years I can say to this little baby "this was when you were in mommy's tummy". I am 8 1/2 months preggo and ready to have this baby. When I found out I was pregnant around Thanksgiving and due on August 1st, I knew it was going to be a long, hot summer. Then summer came, and it hadn't been as horrible as I thought it would be...UNTIL it hit up into the 100 degrees and above! HOLY COW! Just taking my kids to the grocery store is an exhausting, sweaty, hot chore. But luckily, it's only been that hot for the past couple weeks and I am nearing the end. We have set my induction date for Monday, July 26th. So, I am relieved to have a light shining brightly at the end of the pregnancy tunnel. :) Now, if only Jared & I could agree on a name...

(thanks Brayden for taking mommy's pic:)
8 comments:
Braydo takes great pics, and you will love to look back on this one~ I love it:)
awww! yes you will be glad :) for some reason I can't seem to find any of my preggo pics ;)
Oh Bran you look so cute! I know what your feeling...I had to go through all of the summer prego with Cash. Miserable! Your so close!! Can't wait to hear what you have!
Those crafts are so dang cute! LovE the "P" one. Very classy!
Yay for a belly pic! Yay for July 26! Where are you finding all of this energy to do so many fun, cute crafts??
You still look as cute as ever! Seriously--I don't think I've EVER seen you in lounge clothes looking scroungy. You're always all dressed and done up and even have accessories! :-) I never look that good and I'm not even pregnant!!!
Bran what ev! You look SO cute! It seems like it has gone by pretty fast . . . but that is probably because life is crazy busy for everyone . . . I am planning on bringing you guys some din . . . stuff you can pull out of the freezer . . . if their is anything on my blog that you would want me to make let me know! Exciting!!!
I am so excited to meet baby Parry! You look so cute in your Prego Pick. I will be ecstatic if I look that good when I am 8 1/2 months Prego.
You look adorable! You will be so glad you have it! Oh, and I have my fingers crossed for your sewing machine! I pulled mine out a few weeks ago and have been going to town ever since!
Post a Comment