This rag wreath is probably my favorite thing I have done lately. I just love how it turned out! Super easy and pretty cheap. Call me a bumble bee, but I am loving black, white and yellow right now.:)
This one was quick and easy too. Some scrap paper, a wood plaque and letter P, and some spray adhesive and walah.
Jared was wondering what the heck I was doing with all these glass jars from the DI sitting on our table. I think they turned out cute and once again, so cheap! I bought probably 8 of them for .50 cents a piece, brought em home and spray painted them different colors. Added some flowers and a little ribbon and I have a cute centerpiece for my kitchen table.
And I told jared that I know what I want for Christmas....a sewing machine! Ahh, all the cute things I could do with that....;)







2 comments:
Those did turn out cute even if the guys were teasin about them, I really like the red and blue ones- such talent:)
I love all your projects. I need to learn how to make the rag wreath. It is so cute.
Post a Comment