I have decided that women just like to CREATE things. To have the satisfaction and accomplishment of creating something, something that makes you feel good to display, something you did, to turn what was once nothing, into something cute or beautiful. From crafts to scrapbooking, to sewing to food dishes to even our own children. Elder Holland, or was it Elder Uchdorf, talked about this and I have found it to be so true in my life. It seems silly to my hubby, he doesn't seem to get as excited about my creations as I do, but my women friends totally get it! haha. And I have found that if I don't have a project of some sort going, I feel like I need one!
Maybe it is also a source of stress relief. Some people run, some work out. I craft. hehe
So I saw this idea on some cute, crafty blog and I wondered why i hadn't done it yet. When I was in kindergarten, we did our profile pics and I think my mom still has it...?... Anyway, it's fun to do, and Photoshop makes it so easy!:)
Here are my kiddies:


And I did my SIL Julie's boys:



Super cheap, super easy, super cute!
Look for some 4th of July crafts coming soon! :)
3 comments:
Will you do my boys?!?!?
I want to print them out LARGE and frame them!!!!
SO AMAZING!
LOVE THEM!!!
Bran how cool! They totally look like the kids and somehow capture their personalities too!
Look at you! That is soo cute! I will hafta do that! have I told you lately that I miss you? call me sometime!
Post a Comment