Here is the invite:

Each kid arrived at the park with thier bike. First they made number plates out of plastic plates and stickers and we zip tied them onto their bikes. Then, we headed to an empty school parking lot across the street and had set up a little race course. They had a mini-bike race and as they each won they got a medal. Then, we had the bike cops come and talk to them about bike safety and then they all got to race them! It was pretty funny to watch all these little boys pedal their hearts out to beat the bike cops! I think they had lots of fun.
Then we headed back to the park for some race food: pizza, salads and the most amazing cake ever! My cute SIL makes thee coolest cakes you've ever seen! She was sweet enough to make my kids' again this year and it is so fun to see how they turn out. Check it out:
That's Brayden with his yellow bike and all of us (even preggo me!) cheering him on. Kambree even had flip flops on!
She made each member of our family with total detail! So cute Em! Thanks again!
We almost hate to cut into them cuz they are so cute! But then it was so yummy too...homemade white cake with homemade raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting! MMmmm... I don't think i will say how many pieces I had.:)
He got way too many fun presents and is everyday having fun with them all.
I can't beleive my little boy is 6 years old! I remember him being born like it was yesterday. Buddy, you are such a stud and a sweetheart! We love you so much! Hope you had a happy day!







2 comments:
Aww...getting so grown up! He is one handsome kid and one awesome brother!
Oh and both of your kids' cakes are AMAZING!!!
I seriously LOVE this party Idea! I am totally stealing it when Caleb gets older! I love it!! Looks like a blast! Can't believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment