








I can't believe that my kids are turning 3 and 6! CrAzY! Here are their birthday pics we took on a perfect Sunday afternoon. I love these kids more than ever! They make me laugh every day and I am biased, but they are the cutest kids i have ever seen. I stare at them all the time and think "how did I get such cute kids?!" Brayden is so extremely sweet to his little sis. And Kambree so loves her big brother. I love to watch them play together. In the mornings, they say good morning to each other and then give a big hug. Brayden always protects her. At night, they always make sure to hug and smooch goodnight. And when we drop Brayden off at school they goodbye to each other like, 15 times. Sometimes, when he doesn't think I am listening, he snuggles her and will say "Kambers, Braydo loves you!" I am so lucky that they are such best friends. Makes me excited to add another one into the mix:). Especially because Kambree LOVES LOVES LOVES babies! She and Bray will be such great helpers.
I love you, my sweet babies. happy birthdays.







4 comments:
What sweet children you have! You are so blessed! What are you going to do with one that isn't born in may? lol Love you and miss you! We HAVE to get together soon! I am so bummed I missed scrap night! :(
You really do have great kids, they are more blessed than you might ever know, that they have each other forever~ can't wait for that new little one!Love ya~~
Your kids are so dang cute, I love all of the funny things they say :) I love all of Kambree's little poses too, such a girl! Happy Birthday to them :)
Those pics r darling!! They are both so dang cute! I say this all the time but Kambree IS so you and Brayden IS so Jared! Can't wait to see your next one!
Post a Comment