CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Turn!




















Family picture time- Thanks a bazillion to my awesome photog friend Tiffany for shooting us!:)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

What a BEAUTIFUL and PHOTOGENIC family! You got some AWESOME pics of your kids! I love them!

Alisha Shaw said...

You guys are adorable!!! I love them! Great capture from Tiff!

The York's said...

Bran I love them:) CUTE,CUTE, family!!!

Lindsey R said...

Sooo cute! They all turned out darling! LOVE all your outfits!

Grandma Bertie said...

You never cease to amaze me, you ALWAYS do a very good job, no matter what you do, keep it up and, of course, a good looking family helps, too! ALL the photos turned out perfect!
Love you,
Grandma B.

Rachel said...

What a darn cute family! Your kids are growing up too fast. We didn't leave THAT long ago and they have changed so much already! Love ya!

jessie said...

Soooo Cute! did you put your camera on a timer? or did someone else take em? Brayden is such a stud!!! lets get togehter!!!!

Jules said...

They turned out GREAT! And you look AWESOME Bran! :)