CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Time!

Wow....no posts in over a month! Sorry about that ya'll! Holidays=craziness.
Anyway, our Christmas was a good one. Here are some pics.

Santa brought Kambree a table and chairs and tea party! She had a tea party that morning with all of her new babies.

What a nice brother to have a tea party with sis!

Aww...Brayden and Jared know how much I like Hilary Weeks..they got me her book! I already read it, it's a good one!

Daddy putting on Kambree's lipstick. She is still walking around with shiny lips everyday! This girl loves all things girly. I love it!

Brayd bringing us our filled stockings! Santa must have thought we were pretty good this year. Or as Brayden put it "I knew I was good enough!" HAHAHAHAAAA!

"SNOW WIPE!" (yes, that is what she calls her).

Just what he asked for...some new Wii games.Ok...mom and dad have fun with them too!

In mom and dad's room waiting to go see what Santa left us! The anticipation...

A Christmas Eve pic with Kambers.

All the Parry side grandkids.

Cute but crazy!

Lauren & Kambree modeling their matching Christmas jumpers that Grandma Parry made for them! SO cute! Thanks grandma!

Grandma Parry reading "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve:

Kambree wearing her new Sleeping Beauty dress up and strolling her new baby. Yes. We love pink.

Me, my mom, my grandma Bertie and my kiddies.

Our tree:

A cool racing set from grandma and grandpa Babe! Fun!

Another baby...can't have enough!

5 Generations: My Great-Grandma Irene, my Grandma Linda, my dad, me, my kids.

And here is what we gave to our parents, grandparents, family:

YEP! We are expecting another baby this summer!I am 9 weeks along. We are excited but nervous for 3 kids! :) And I have had about every pregnancy symptom you can get: tired, no energy, nauseus(?) and feel like i can eat a horse! I don't remember always feeling STARVING! This baby must like food.;)
Since we already have a boy and a girl, Jared really wanted to let this one be a surprise. I always said I would have to know what I am having...I am such a planner. But I figured, what the heck? We already have the things we need, I will just take a pink and a blue outfit to the hospital! Then when my Dr. told me those are his favorite kinds of deliveries and how fun and exciting it is, that sealed the deal. So.....by how sick I have felt, I would guess it is a girl. But I guess we really won't know till August....or I am hoping for July!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wish you a very HAPPY 2010!
P.S.-Are my pants already supposed to be getting tight?!?!?

12 comments:

Lindsey R said...

CONGRATS Bran!! That is so exciting!!! Yes, your pants are suppossed to be getting tight (mine did right when I found out w/ Cash). I was soooo starving with Cash too! I think it's so cool you guys are going to wait to find out the sex. I think that would be so fun...hard...but worth it!

Looks like you guys had an awesome xmas! Love how Kambree calls Snow White..Snow Wipe..haha..soo cute! That picture of your 5 generations is priceless!

Congratulations again on baby #3! Im so happy for you guys!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Oh Bran!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! You two are the best parents evah!! You are being so blessed because you both deserve it!!! I love you and I wanna take newborn pics..and so does Lish and Kim and all our photog friends...hee hee...;)

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!!! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you!

So glad your Christmas was a success! I can see you and Jared really getting into that Turtle's Wii game! haha

Natasha said...

Yay!! I lu-uv the announcement. Too cute. I bet your family was so excited. I think it is the most exciting thing to wait to find out. It makes the delivery room atmosphere that much more fun. Keep us posted! Oh, and yes, your pants are supposed to be getting tight. Yay!

Leslie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! And what a great Christmas announcement! Congrats! And you look more gorgeous than ever! :-)

Ashley said...

Congrats Brandi! And yes, with the third baby I'm pretty sure you gain 5 pounds at conception. Good times.

Lesley said...

Yahoo!!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Congrats- that is AWESOME! I was thinking about you guys the other day & wondering when you were going to have another kiddo :) Yay, & a surprise, that is cool! I always wanted a surprise baby- Jas wouldn't wait, haha. Best wishes with the symptons going away soon
Loves

Rachel said...

I was getting worried about you! A whole month without a post!?! Crickets were chirping so loud! HAHAHA!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the world of parenting 3! You are gonna love it! You guys are awesome and that is one lucky little kiddo.

It looks like a great Christmas! I love Kambree's new table and chairs! Gotta love Ikea ;)

I can't wait to see you! Get up here already! I may keep you all forever. Just sayin ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Brandi!! How exciting!! I love that you are going to have it be a surprise. Nine-months of anticipation would kill me!

Sandy said...

Congratulations on baby number #3! It looks like you had a good Christmas too! I love that book by Hilary, its so good huh! And if you ever want to hang out and play the Wii, I'm totally in :) We are addicted! We definitely need to have a girls night soon!
ps-I went to high school with Megan and Jackie, thats funny you know them too :)

Jules said...

WHAT THE WHAT?!!! MAN! With news like #3 you need to blog more you turd! CONGRATS!!! WAHOO!