CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mom & Kam Get "Pwetty Toes"


Before:


After:




Kambree-
I had fun making "pwetty toes" with you! You make simple litle things like painting our toes oh so fun with all your "oohs" and "aaahhs". This is why I love having a little girl like you. Dancing, painting our toes, putting on our lipstick and makeup, babies and all the fun girly things that you love, I love too.
So glad I have a little princess like you to share them with!
Love you Kambers!
Mommy

4 comments:

Lindsey R said...

That is so cute Bran! She is darling...a mini you!

Rachel said...

So darn cute. One of our favorite girly things to do is paint toenails too!

Jules said...

OH! How cute! So fun to have a little girl! And you're so good with her!

jessie said...

ahhh im jealous...hm maybe someday :) gosh its been forever since Ive visited your blog, Preschool looks fun! can I come? hehe