CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Two Weeks of Preschool

Celebrating a birthday:

Having fun with our center of Colorful Bubbles (theme of the week was colors):

Look at those pretty bubbles!

recess:

Rainbow Writing-Letter D:

Snacktime:

"Pail painting"-Sammie havin fun!:

A pail+ 3 painted golf balls+ a blank paper all shaken up= COOL PATTERNED COLORFUL PAPER!

Singing Colors of the Rainbow:

Two weeks behind us and I think it's going great! We are gettin into our little routine, the kids are starting to tell me when it's time for our frog rugs or snacks. They seem to be soaking up everything we are teaching and that makes all the work pay off for sure! They have learned the "Seven Continents" song and "Colors of the Rainbow".
Looking forward to a fun week next week with our theme of Apples!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Love love love it, and so glad you love it too. Your little graduates will be at the top of their classes!

Sylvia said...

Looks like things are going good, thats great! And glad you are enjoying it too...it's always nice to enjoy your work, lol! Looks like you are doing some fun things and the kids look like they are havin fun!

Lindsey R said...

Looks awesome Bran!!!

Anonymous said...

What??? You're a teacher?? I had no idea. That's awesome!
I was originally going to comment on how I remember how much I loved birthdays in elementary! When my dad would walk through the door with all those glazed doughnuts! Happiest moments ever!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Wow Bran!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job on preschool! Looks like a blast and that they aer learning some great concepts!!! Do you enroll 32 year olds?? I wanna come!!! xoxo