Almost every week this summer we have gone swimming to help ease the pain of the HEAT! AHhhhh...nothing like jumping into a COLD pool when it's 110* outside! Kambers likes to chill on the stair and Brayden has just started to swim without his floaties!!!!! HOORAY BUDDY! You are doing great. He likes to "practice swimming with grandma babe". We are lovin' summer days.
I did bring a magazine to read while laying by the pool in my lounge chair. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! With 2 kids, there IS no laying by the pool. After we left I laughed at myself for even thinking I would be just laying there with nothing else to do than read a magazine. Even so, it was a good day!:)







9 comments:
Oh I love the t-ball pics! soo fun! And I can't wait til you invite us to go swimmin again, had a ball!!! thanks for bein sooo Awesome! Love ya!!
That's awesome Brayden can swim without floaties! I wish I could wear a swimsuit right now....ain't happenin with my prego belly!
LOVE Kambree's hat...tooo cute!
I miss pools! I swear there are NO pools in Salt Lake!
that picture of Kam in her hat and glasses in so dang cute! Fun Fun! You look hot! :)
So fun! I want to take my kids to the Washington County Rec center.
Jake was talking about Jared the other day. Telling me how much fun he has with him. We need to get together soon!
So fun! We will have to go swimming sometime so Kambers and Maci can hang! And we can hope Bray and Elle don't play the good team/bad team and try to drown one another.
Look how fun! Boy do I miss that heat! haha...everyone here has been complaining about the heat up here but I think it feels WONDERFUL! Now listen to me complain all winter long! Kambers looks so cute with her hat and sunglasses! And dont you worry...one day you will get to read a magazine by the pool. :)
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kids are darling in their swim attire and their mom is SMOKIN, SIMMERIN HOT in a swim suit!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!
I love that you thought you could read a magazine :) I have done that before too but never read it! Thats so fun to get to swim there whenever you want!
Post a Comment