CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Why i LoVe newborn babies

So I did a newborn session the other day...what fun! Little Taeya couldn't have been better as she just layed there looking pretty,sucking her little thumb while sleeping. Check out how CuTe!







And big brother Mason was such a ham!



What fun!

5 comments:

Lindsey R said...

What beautiful pictures!! Good job Bran!

Lesley said...

Were those the Schumann kids? Love them. She is darling! What great pictures!

Melissa said...

OHHH!! cute!!!! I love all of them! the feet are precious and I love the one with the ribbon tied! they are all TDF!!! LeAnn is so lucky!!!

Sandy said...

Awesome pictures! I love little newborns sooo cute!

Natasha said...

So cute! You did such a great job! It makes me so excited for our little arrival (and yes, I am looking VERY pregnant already.)