CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Poopy-bum!"


Guess what everyone! I have gone poopy in the potty TWO TIMES! Yeah, when I think I have to go, I just say "uh poopy-bum" to my mommy & she takes me in the bathroom, where I insist on taking off everything, even my socks! Then I go potty! Everyone claps for me...they are a little excited! Then, when my mommy puts on a new diaper I get to put on my "panties" over my diaper. It makes me feel like a big girl. Then I walk around showing everyone my panites! They think they are cute little unders! So, this big girl thing is kinda fun, i decided. I am showing up my brother who was 3 when he went potty! My mommy is hoping this is the real thing...we will have to see!

11 comments:

Lindsey R said...

How cool! She is what...only 1 1/2, that's just amazing! She is darling Brandi, you always dress her so dang cute!

Kristen said...

I hope it is the real thing too. Good job Kambers. What a big girl you are!

Lesley said...

Oh Kambers, I am so proud of you! Can you talk to Mace for me. Get her to go on her own? Thanks!

Sandy said...

Way to go Kambree! Your a big girl now!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! You my friend, are one lucky Mommy! I hope she keeps it up! And you know what that means, no diapers? LUCKY!!!!

Emily said...

Go Kam!!! You show your bro up lady!

Melissa said...

What a Big Girl!!!! Keep it up!!! and yes... panties ARE fun!

Natasha said...

For your sake I hope it is the real thing too! Levi shows absolutely no interest at all (even though he got Spiderman underwear in his stocking!) I REALLY don't want to be changing two bums when the baby gets here! Good luck!

Sylvia said...

Even if its not the "real thing" at least she is intrested! My oldset potty trained at 22mos and by 2 she was dry through the night...she was awsome! My Shelby and Coy were both 3, just depends on the kid:) Hope she keeps intrested and makes it easy for you.

jessie said...

Yeah! it finally worked! your kids are getting so big! and are so adorable! love you too!

jessie said...

You like my picture...thanks! i cant take pcs too! i did this one for brandons dad to hang in his great room! ps iam putting your pic blog on my blog!