CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's Come & Gone!

Well, can't beleive it's all over already! Our Christmas was a fun one, as usual. We headed up to Kanarra on Tuesday to take advantage of ALL THE SNOW! We all got bundled up and took off on the sled & 4-wheeler...Brayden even drove and pulled me & Jared around! Yeah! I was laughing so hard at the sight. He even dumped us and didn't even know it! My parents were yelling "Bray! Stop! You lost your mom and dad!" It was hilarious! He's already a pretty good little 4-wheeler driver!
Brayden pullin mom & dad:

Me, Kambree, Brayden ready for fun!

Later, Christmas Eve we headed to Jared's moms house for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner and festivities. We ate some DeLiSh soups, rolls, etc. then the kids opened one present (Christmas jammies). Then Grandma Parry read some stories and the nativity from the scriptures. Then, we headed home in the St. George SNOWSTORM! Yep! Good thing Santa has 4-wheel drive! :)



An attempt to get a pic of all the grandbabies...

Bray & Kam in new Christmas jammies:


Well, Brayden was excited to find that Santa thought he was a good boy this year! Instead of coal he left him a Wii with the Sonic & Mario game he has been DYING for for months now. Santa musta listened when Bray told him what he wanted this year. And Kambree was excited to play with her baby doll and stroller set that Santa left for her. She is such a good little mommy!
Reindeer like carrots! And Brayden even gave them a little ranch to dip them in. They must have liked it!

The evidence:

What a cute little mommy!

The beloved Sonic & Mario game!


I got a camera bag, some books I have been wanting, money, food storage, etc...lots of good stuff. Jared got a toolbox, clothes, money, etc.
We ate a yummy breakfast at Jared's sister Julie's house...it has become a fun tradition. Then we headed for Grandma & Grandpa Babe's house (in yet another snowstorm), opened presents, ate too much food, etc. And THEN we headed to Jared's mom's house (yes, still in the snowstorm) and opened presents, ate too much food, etc! :) I LoVe Christmas!!!!

My dad surprised my mom with a trip to Hawaii! Me=jealous!



I feel very lucky and blessed to have all my family close enough to visit with often ,esp during the holidays! My family & I are very blessed and are grateful for the Savior. His birth, His life, His sacrifice. We hope you all had a fun and safe Christmas!

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

looks like you guys had a GrEaT Christmas! Hope you have a Happy New Year too!

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey R said...

I love Christmas too! Sounds like you guys had a good one! I cant believe Brayden pulled you and Jared on the 4wheeler...he's only 2 still right..J/K, I just can't believe how big he is! Kambree is such a cutie and I bet she loves pushin that stroller around! You have such a cute fam! Yes, we for sure need to get together! Maybe after the new year!

Melissa said...

OMH! What I would have given to be there to watch Bray dump you and Jared! haha! That is a riot! I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas! (What books did you get? I got the Emma Love Letters one... :) i'll bring it over for ya!) So lets go do something this week! Do teh guys work on New Years Eve? We should hang out! If they do work we can have another sleepover! haha! Can you tell I'm having withdrawls!?! Love ya!

Lesley said...

That Wii game better have Razor Fairy Sonic or Ellie will be very disappointed! We miss you and hope you are enjoying your time off!

Tiffany said...

That cracks me up that Bray dumped you guys! Looks like ya had a great Christmas!! Have a good New Year!

Julie Smith said...

We had so much fun! I am glad that we got to do so much together! The kids have fun and we love hanging out with your guys!

Rachel said...

I was laughing so hard envisioning Brayden driving you two around! HAHA! You did a ton of traveling around, but it sounds like you guys had a great time! Good thing you made it safely in our crazy snowy weather. And hey, maybe next year Jared and Josh will surprise us with a trip?! HA, you never know! Now maybe that the holidays are over, we will get to see each other again! :)