CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Good for a laugh!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

12 comments:

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Your grandman and aunt mary and I are having a great time in Park City reading your blogg. Its making us want to have christmas.

Kendall and Mitzi said...

oops grandma

Melissa said...

HAHA! We did this last year! i will have to do it again if I ever get a min! So Silly! I'll bet Bray loves to watch it!

Brandi said...

Yeah, my kids sat on my lap laughing so hard! "Do it again mom!"

Natasha said...

The best part about watching this was imagining you and your kids watching it and totally cracking up. I could seriously just see you guys. Too funny.

Lindsey R said...

HAHAHA...those are hilarious! My sister-in-laws did them on their blogs and they are so dang fun to watch! Great entertainment!!! Hey it was so good to see you for a sec the other day! You look great and Kambree is adorable!

The York's said...

Checked out your photo web and found your blog! Not quite the blogger myself, wish I was. Maybe when I get in my house! Had tons of fun last night! Lets do it again soon!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Even tho' your head is on a little elf body YOUR STILL GORGEOUS WOMAN.....

Julie Smith said...

love the shimmy move brandi! jared is probably very excited.

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

How Funny! I will have to do one of us! And thanks for the encouraging words about my last post! I see all the fun stuff that is possible to do, just cant figure out how to:(!! WE ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IN JANUARY!!So plan on it:)

Grandma Babe said...

Didn't know Jared could be that jiggy!! Will have to show dad!~~That was so darn cute had to lol!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow~ Love~mamacita