Ok, shout out to Natasha,Jodi & Rachel..because of you guys i now have a blog! I am so excited! i loved reading yours so ...here I go! Things should get lookin' better as i learn this stuff...and if Rachel can spare a few minutes to help me get a cute page??!!! We are getting family pics done next week, so I will post 'em when i get 'em. Fun! Hope you will add us to your favorites and visit us often! Leave comments too! It seems sometimes that is the only chance of communication, life so busy for all of us mom's out there! And yes, it's 12:21 am, and i think there will be many late-night postings...when kids are sleeping, we get things done,right?! PS-Rachel, i loved Elder Russell Ballard's talk about moms too...so good to hear! PSS-Jodi, hope you are feeling better QUICK! Thanks for your advice too!
3 comments:
YEAH!!!! You are here! Just look through and find a paper you want for your background and we will start there. Just let me know!!
SWEET--I am excited you have joined our crazy Bloggin' world! I am all about the midnight posts :) I got a prescription, so should be somewhat normal in a few days- HopEFullY!!
Loves
Jodi
I realized that I didn't have your e-mail address....so I will have to get that! But, to get the music on your blog, go to www.projectplaylist.com and sign up. It will walk you through and tell you how to put it on your website. If you have any questions, let me know!
Post a Comment